Christmas is less than a week away, which is both exciting and terrifying at the same time. It is exciting because…well it’s Christmas; however, it can also be terrifying if you haven’t finished your Christmas shopping. If you fall into this category, fear not, I have compiled a list of 5 fun and unique gifts that should appeal to at least one person on your shopping list.
1. Wantful: If you have anyone on your list that seems impossible to please, consider checking out Wantful. Wantful is a great concept. You pick a price range, browse an online catalogue of items in that price range, and choose 16 different items. Then Wantful creates a gift book that features the items you have selected. The recipient then has the option of choosing anything in the book. Isn’t that a great idea?
2. Quarterly: Quarterly is a subscription service that connects the subscriber (your gift recipient) with an influential contributor of your choice. Every three months, the subscriber will receive a gift package in the mail that was curated by that contributor. Some of the contributors include the men behind Cool Hunting; Megan Collins from the Style Girlfriend blog; and Alexis Ohanian, the founder of Reddit and Hipmunk.
3. Garden Bon Bons: If there is a gardener on your list, then gifting a box of Garden Bon Bons is a must. Made in Seattle, Garden Bon Bons are seeds disguised as chocolate truffles. Each order comes with eight seed bombs that look so delicious; you won’t believe they aren’t edible.
4. Instant Netflix Subscription: Instant Netflix has 138 episodes of the Twilight Zone…need I say more. It is a treasure trove filled with great content including: Lost, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, and Mad Men.
5. Tattly Subscription: Do you have a friend that has always wanted a tattoo, but is too afraid to actually get one? Maybe she works in a professional environment that discourages tattoos; maybe she is afraid of needles; or maybe she is wise enough to know that in 10 years, that rose tattoo she wants to get on her arm is going to start looking like a smashed cockroach (hey, I have seen it happen). If that describes anyone on your list, then check out Tattly. For $60 you can get a 6-month subscription that provides 8 Tattlys (temporary tattoos) each month. These aren’t the typical temporary tattoos that you are used to. Tattly has really cool options that look quite real.
Hopefully you found this list helpful. Happy holidays!