Starbucks Venti Iced Soy Chai Tea Latte – my drink of choice. If I could afford it, I would have it everyday. Luckily, I figured out how to make the perfect replica at home for a fraction of the cost.
- 2 Tazo Chai teabag
- 2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Heat the soy milk and water in a saucepan until it begins to simmer.
- Open the teabags and drop the loose tea in the pot. Add the vanilla and agave nectar. Stir the mixture and let it heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take the pot off the heat and let is sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a strainer, pour the drink into a jar to strain out all the leaves. Add the cinnamon stick.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator and let it cool.
This recipe will make you about 2-3 servings. Enjoy!