This is the world’s easiest diy project, and they look really cute! Here is what I did:
1) I started by collecting old jars.
2) I washed the jars with soap and water (for the sticky residue, I used a bit of nail polish remover).
3) At Ace Hardware, I purchased a paint sample. It cost less than $5.
4) I poured a small amount of paint in each jar, then slowly rotated the jar until the paint filled the entire inside.
5) I let it dry for a day.
6) The next day, I cleaned up excess paint along the rim and on the outside of the jar with nail polish remover.
That is all I did. It was easy and very economical. I purchased some fake flowers at the dollar store and put them in the jars to add a little color, and voila- a beautiful vase!